Anna Bowman with Fostering the Arts was on with us to talk about their fun event this Friday night in Benton. It’s called Sweet Arts and it is a delicious fundraiser, and it benefits a great faith-based organization that helps both kids in foster care and at-risk with experience in the arts.
And Anna’s recipe looks great.
- Chocolate cake mix (prepared with the ingredients listed on the box)
- Container of Fudge Frosting
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 4-6 Quart Crockpot
- Combine all ingredients in the order listed above. Just spoon the chocolate frosting onto the cake mix. No need to stir. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Cook for 2-2.5 hours (watching and smelling the first time you make it in a new crockpot to be sure it doesn’t burn)
- Enjoy with a scoop of ice cream!